YOU CAN LOVE YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOU LIVE A LIFE YOU LOVE

YOU CAN LOVE YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOU LIVE A LIFE YOU LOVE!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Get to be used to reading E-BOOKS in My Life



                      I was used to reading paperback books, but the emerging of e-books made a change for me. Nowadays, so many books are turned into e-book version so that we can read them on all kinds of screens instead of on paper. For most of my courses on university, I chose to get e-book version of textbook from Amazon.com, CourseSmart.com, and other ways through the Internet. If I'm lucky enough, I'm able to find free e-book version of textbook or other books that I need right the way. It's pretty convenient.   Some people say publishing industry are facing a revolution of e-books and is likely to be replaced by digital publishing industry. I would say yes, but it will happen in the near future but not right now. Print books are still the main form in the book publishing industry. However, e-books do have great potential due to its features of convenience, environmental friendly ,  and spontaneity.

No comments:

Post a Comment